- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year of complex administrative work
- Outstanding internal and external customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressyure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work on different shifts including Saturdays and Sundays
- Fluency in another language a plus
In addition to the requirements listed above, applicants for this position must also meet the requirements outlined by the State Department:
- At least 18 years old.
- A U.S. citizen or U.S. national.
- Approved by the Department of State.
- Not presently on parole or probation related to any Federal, State or local convictions.
- Not presently under indictment for a Federal, State, or local felony, or a misdemeanor related to breach of trust or moral turpitude.
- Free of any Federal, State, or local felony convictions.
- Free of any Federal, State, or local misdemeanor convictions related to breach of trust or moral turpitude (i.e., embezzlement, document fraud, drug offense, or dishonesty carrying out a responsibility involving public trust).
- Uphold legal responsibilities as an Acceptance Agent, i.e., verifying that the passport applicant who personally appears and the identification and citizenship evidence presented are one-in-the-same; that the applicant took the oath and signed the application.
- Not participate in any relationship with another source nor delivering another service that could be perceived as a conflict-of-interest.
Hours for this position are 19 hours/week. The salary for this position is $15.00 per hour. Shifts vary based on location.